Vista #3746029060Location: Vista, CA 92083
Call (888) 365 4586 for price
Our senior living community is designed with residents’ needs in mind. Our facility provides services and amenities dedicated to providing the best possible quality of life possible for each of our residents.
- Spacious common areas for entertaining, socializing and relaxing
- Restaurant-style dining from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
- Patios and balconies for morning coffee or afternoon tea
- Plenty of parking
- Movie theater with a big screen and stereo surround sound
- Green house for green thumbs
- Private dining room for friend and family invited events
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- 24-hour response system
- Wired for telephone (optional)
- Wired for cable television/internet
- Freshly prepared meals and snacks
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Laundry service
- Scheduled transportation
- Respite (short-term stay) care available
- Dining by Design
The best relationships are true partnerships whereby choices and lifestyles are respected, but a helping hand is always nearby. Our staff is available 24-hours a day. All living quarters are equipped with an emergency response system, so help can be on its way with the touch of a button. Escorts assistance and help with eating, bathing, medication management or getting dressed is offered for the asking.
Our residents with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia often have difficulty recollecting the memories that are the signposts of life’s journey. We know the clinical dimensions of this condition and the emotional toll it can exact on residents and their families. So the goal of our Generations Memory Care program is to provide a reassuring link to the past, but more importantly, help plot a course for creating new memories through a meaningful, enriching daily regimen.
The program encourages residents to participate, and involves a process that enhances their sense of accomplishment, promotes their physical and emotional well being and reinforces their connection to society. The structure of the living environments, comprised of a large family room, a dining area, an outdoor courtyard and resident apartments, is optimized to allow residents to maintain their dignity, increase their sense of belonging and provide opportunities for positive personal interaction.