Locate Inexpensive Board and Care Homes in San Diego
If your mom and dad are no longer able to take care of themselves at home, why not opt for a residential care or board and care home?
What are board and care homes?
Board and care home or residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE) serve seniors who are 60 and older. They provide room, board, housekeeping, supervision, and personal care assistance with basic activities like personal hygiene, dressing, eating, and walking. They usually centrally store and distribute medications for residents to self-administer.
This level of care and supervision is for people who are unable to live by themselves but who do not need 24 hour nursing care. They are considered non-medical facilities and are not required to have nurses, certified nursing assistants or doctors on staff.
Why choose board and care (residential care) home?
Board and care homes provide extreme care to seniors, they provide
- Home like atmosphere
- Good caregiver-residents ratio in a single home
- Individualized services at affordable prices
- Best alternative for assisted living facility
- Assistance in daily activities like bathing, dressing, eating, walking.
- Transportation to doctor appointments
It is important to note that most of the California based board and care facilities do not accept any medical insurance such as Medicare or Medical for payment of services due to the fact that they are categorized as non-medical facilities. In a residential care or board and care facility, other options of payment are preferred such as veteran benefits, pensions, savings, and family financial support.
How to find perfect board and care home in San Diego?
There are a large number of board and care homes in California. Looking for an assisted living can be stressful and confusing. However, with expertise and professional consultation of California Home for Seniors, one can easily find a perfect board and care home for your loved one.
California Home for Seniors are dedicated to assist families find the best care and the right place for their loved ones so that they can have peace of mind. Save your time, money, and headaches. California Home for Seniors will guide you and help you navigate the dreadful process. Their mission is to help you find a place for your love ones where you can call "home." One phone call is all it takes and they will provide you with a list of pre-screened community options that will fit your criteria. Their service is absolutely FREE!
Why California Home For Seniors only?
- It provide placement to licensed senior livings, residential care facilities or to board and care homes only.
- Team of expert senior living advisors offers perfect placement suggestions based on your needs and requirements.
- Its services are funded by the California assisted living community.
- It has over 8,000 of facilities in its database.
Call California Home for Seniors now (888) 365-4586 and get a FREE assessment.